Searching for a job and going through college admissions interviews are two of the most nerve-wracking experiences for a teenager who is not properly prepared. Having good manners builds leadership, refines social skills, improves your image and increases your self-confidence. All of these elements are fundamental to your success.
- Social and communications skills
- How to start a conversation
- Dating do’s and don'ts
- How to ace the interview
- Confident posture, gestures and body language
- Proper handling of silverware and other dining manners
- Interviews over a meal
- How to acquire a basic wardrobe on a budget
- Tips for personal grooming and hairstyles
- Successful public speaking
- Campus lectures and demonstrations on business and dining etiquette
Perry had a lot of fun being in your One Day Etiquette Seminar. In fact, last evening at dinner, he went over what he learned from you on Saturday. There were a few things I didn't know so it was very helpful to us all. I did notice an improvement with Perry as well - he seemed more poised even with the little time he spent with you. As his mother, I thank you very much.
You are the best.
Please contact us for more information.