“Your manners are your calling card. Keep them in good shape.”
Many executives break into a sweat at the thought of making small talk. International Etiquette Centre will teach you how to move smoothly from one business opportunity to the next and really work that room.
Who Benefits from Business Etiquette?
- New employees that need to start with the right company philosophy and proper business savvy
- Employees who have potential, but lack the soft skills to move up the leadership ladder
- Sales force personnel who want to increase their marketability
- Office managers who want to deal effectively with their staff
- Graduate students in law and business, college seniors and recent college graduates who need to fine-tune their images to succeed in the business world
- Career transitioners
- Financial advisors, investment brokers, and private bankers who must project an aura of success and credibility
- Female executives who need to learn up-to-date business and personal image secrets to continue climbing the ladder of success
- Professionals conducting business with international clients or who travel to other countries
- Self-employed individuals who want to enhance their professional presence
Productive Networking and Business Manners
Companies need people who can network effectively in business, as well as in social situations. Learn how to move smoothly from one business opportunity to the next and walk away feeling in control.
“Schmooze” and Gain the Confidence to Work a Room Successfully
- Plan before you arrive
- Engage in small-talk
- Introduce yourself
- Use body language
- Introduce others
- Mingle successfully
- Master your business card protocol
- Follow up with new contacts
- How to conduct meetings successfully
- Effective networking
- Nonverbal communications
- Business calls and other techno etiquette
- Business correspondence and e-mails
- Dealing with difficult people
Table manners that will take you everywhere. One of the first places where people demonstrate their manners, or lack thereof, is at the dining table. Do not let your poor conduct at the dining table stop you from successfully conducting business over a meal. Learn the proper dining etiquette to feel more relaxed and in control when at a business meal.
- Conducting a business meal
- Responsibilities for hosts and guests
- Navigating the place settings
- Dining American, Continental, and Asian styles
- Making a toast
- Knowing how to select wines
- Foods to avoid during a business meal
Who Needs Table Manners?
- Executives and managers who dine with clients
- Lawyers, accountants and bankers
- Sales and marketing professionals who do business over a meal
- Public relations professionals and their staff
- Human resources managers
- Business men and women who need to project a professional presence
- Customer service staff
- Employees planning to attend company events
Our dining etiquette seminars are interactive, include real food and are lots of fun.
For more information Please feel free to contact us: (954) 921-0565 / 305-332-4527 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to learn more about our services? Click Here